The long wait comes to an end

Finally, i have resigned from IBM today. Although,I had resigned some time back in March after the GLIM interviews, I had to withdraw my resignation because i got an interview call from IIM Indore. I decided to chuck GLIM and lost my hard earned fifty thousand rupees :(

Earlier, whenever someone in my team left, i always wondered when would i resign. Indeed,the day came today. I had always guessed that i will feel some emotion while putting my paper. However, the new SAP HRMS is so quick that it just takes three clicks to raise a separation request. IBM has really made the resignation process simple leaving no room for emotions.

Now that i have resigned,I have already started counting my days at IBM now. In fact, i am lucky that my team lead was supportive and has not press for the mandatory two month notice period.

The only thing I hope that i have a smooth exit from IBM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..