Early to bed and early to rise..

Adages capture the wisdom to centuries in just a few words. I wonder why we keep ignoring them.

For the last couple of days I have been following this age old wisdom and it  just feels great. I get up early in the morning at 5:00-5:15 am and then go for a walk. Am planning to start jogging again from tomorrow. The weather in Ranchi has been fabulous for the last few days. Occasional rain and clouds ensure that the maximum temperature is not very high and as a result the mornings and evening have become really pleasant.

I hope that I would be able to continue this regimen and thus become 'healthy wealthy and wise'. So come on folks, all of you who are reading this post, buck up!! Invest your time in your well being and stay healthy!!

What a way to start a day- a 6:30 am blog post!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..