Renting out a new flat!

So I have decided to move out from the bachelor pad and take a separate apartment. Since my dad goes out on work for a few weeks out of Ranchi, I wanted my mom to stay with me during such times if not otherwise. However, this was not possible in the bachelor pad where I was living in with my iim friends.

This new apartment flat is a 4 BHK- 1500 sq unfurnished flat in Jal Vaayu Towers in New Town, Rajarhat. While I will have to spend some money to furnish the house, but I think that for 13K including maintenance, it is quite a deal. Calcutta is for these very reasons quite affordable as compared to other cities such as Bangalore and Hyderabad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..