New year and new beginnings!





Another year has gone by, however I must say 2016 was a happening year for me, personally and professionally. It's been more many months since I wrote anything. Let me pen down some of the key highlights of 2016.

2016 was the year of many firsts. Silki got a project in Sydney, her first international assignment. Thus ended our long distance relationship in January. While the first couple of months she was in Melbourne, I got an opportunity to travel and see a bit of Melbourne.

I watched my first tennis game between Tomic & Murray in the third round of Australian Open in the famous Rod Laver Arena. What a wonderful experience it was!

March & April saw a number of road trips in and around Sydney. I loved the scenic beaches of Coffs Harbour and the beautiful drive along the NSW coast.

July and winter gave me an opportunity to discover the Snowy Mountains. Beautiful countryside, scenic lakes and farms dotted the journey.

However, the biggest change of the year was when I left Cognizant  and joined Woolworths Australia. There were a few challenges in the transition but eventually it seems be a good move. At least, this gives me a strong foot hold in ANZ region.

The end of the year saw me taking trips and vacations to Tasmania, Cairns and New Zealand. Each place had its own charm but i think New Zealand surpassed all my expectations.

South Island had majestic views, stunning landscapes, snow capped mountains, crystal clear lakes and valley full of flowers. I am so much in awe that I am sure that I will be go back there again.

2017 has started on a good note. Lots to learn and do this year and it is just the start of the year! Looking forward to another good year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..