Why MBA?

Last year sometime around October-December, I was pondering over this question. Trying to understand why I want to do an MBA? After lot of soul searching i narrowed down on few things.

Its almost a year now and sometimes i wonder why am i doing MBA? Am i getting what I wanted to get out of this education? Or is it just another degree with exams and the topper get the best job?

Slowly, I have realized that this is India and the US mindset does not work here. You don't choose so many things in life. Luck plays a major role where you end up for your internship, where you work and which career path you take. Sometimes I wonder am i doing the right things? Making the right decisions? In the right circle of people? Well frankly speaking I don't know..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..