Cognizant it is

Huh.. finally can heave a sigh of relief. Not sure how happy I should be, but given the state of the economy and fears of double dip recession I am contented to have got through Cognizant Business Consulting. With the Mckinseys and BCGs becoming very choosy and the limited number of strategy consults visiting campus, I think I have a decent catch. Especially, converting the PPI to a PPO after the one and a half month of grueling B plan competition.

So now what? Well, have been just chilling out for a week or so, but have to catch up a lot on the reading front. Have started reading Steve Job's biography. Its quite an story. Seems like its time to get back to my guitar and pull the strings. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..