In search again, for the wilds..

Have you ever chased something and when you got that thing wondered was the chase really worth all the trouble? Or have you felt the longing for the wilds when you hit the plains? And what if you don't have anything in sight, immediately to chase? Are you one of those who get scared when things feel like settling down? Are you of the type who get anxious at the thought of a safe and settled life?

Well, suddenly a sense of emptiness has taken over me. As I enter the final month on Planet-I the thought of going back to work and corporate life is making me nervous again. Somehow am unable to imagine that I will have to drag of myself to the 9am-6pm job. So was it meant to end this way? Something within me is rebelling to try out something new, start a new crusade, seek a new goal, start a new chase and run again. But are there somethings worthy of a chase? Imagine that there are somethings, but which one should I choose? Which way to go? Or is it time just to hang my shoes? I think the woods are calling again.

Although most people focus of the result or outcome, one thing is for sure, the chase or the run or the path is equally or perhaps more important. Perhaps this is why we remember a journey more often than the destination. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..