Racing with time for time

Ever since I got into a project last month, life has become hectic and the time crunch has started chasing my plans. Suddenly, I am in the center of multiple things. From writing newsletter articles to selling a consulting asset and creating white papers. Multiple people and multiple tasks are now seeking my attention. The time crunch has become severe more so because of the BSCM certification that I am giving in mid September and the Coursera courses that I have enrolled in. But I must say I am enjoying this! The time crunch is forcing me to prioritize and make efficient use of time, thus am learning better time management. Because of so many things happening simultaneously, I am multitasking. The best part is that nothing has been neglected till now. What I am really happy about is that I have completed each and every assignment and Quiz on Coursera. The learning has been great and I am getting variety of tasks and learning.

All I hope is that I continue this streak and manage my time well! Fingers crossed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..