Packing Shacking

Finally i am in full packing mode. I could not wash my clothes in Bangalore because of sheer procrastination and later due to the malfunctioning of the washing machine. The first thing i did after reaching Ranchi was to wash all my clothes. Thankfully the LG washing machine at my house is a fully automatic one. So just put the clothes and detergent and come after sometime to find the cloths washed, rinsed and partially dried. Wow, life would have been so difficult without these smart gadgets.

I got all my documents attested and did not have much struggle with anything unlike last time when i had to get my financial statements ready for my fisher i-20. I hope the good things continue atleast for some more time. I definitely need a break from the daily battle called life in India.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..