Salute to the spirit of life

I had my first bike accident yesterday night. A stupid dog came in the way and all I remember now is that the next moment I was on the ground. The helmet saved me from a skull injury but the worst thing was that I was not alone. Sakshi, who was with me on my bike, also fell and got hurt. Seeing her right elbow’s swelling I almost immediately knew that it was a fracture. I was overshadowed by the guilt conscience. It was her right hand and with so many quizzes and exams lined up, I only wished that my worst fears won’t come true. Surprisingly, Sakshi was cheerful, I am not sure how would have any other girl reacted in that situation. Definitely not the way Sakshi did.

How many times do you get to meet people who have never say die attitude? People who always keep smiling even in difficult times? People who make the weariness wane and who infuse a new optimism in you. People who can see a silver lining even in the darkest cloud? Well, I must say that I have not met too many people of this breed, but I am more than sure that Sakshi is one of those kinds. The way she took things yesterday, not everyone can do it that way. I only hope that her plaster does not extend for a more than a week and life becomes normal for her as soon as possible.

Brave, street smart, cheerful and sporty, I think she is the glue that binds our group at Planet I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anand Ashram- Joy and Happiness

Should you join IIM Indore?

The Sickle and the Prey..